Notre Dame Vision is launching a week-long event for young adults at Notre Dame this summer: Vision for Young Adults (June 27 – July 1). This retreat is designed for those in their mid 20s to early 30s, with an explicit emphasis on developing character in faith and mercy that becomes the foundation for the rest of adult life.
This retreat will be both refreshing and inspiring, built upon excellent conversation and a stable prayer schedule. To help foster discussion, the following people will be leading sessions throughout the week:
- Tim O’Malley, about prayer
- Lenny DeLorenzo, about being seen in mercy
- Terry Nelson-Johnson from Old St. Pat’s in Chicago, about mercy in relationships
- MJ Murray Vachon (family and child counselor), about whom and what we love
- Aimee Shelide (Echo 3) and Collen Mayer, about intentional faithful living in young adulthood
- Msgr. Bill Schooler, about the gift and challenges of parish life
Additionally, Echo 3 alum Eric Buell will host and coordinate the retreat.
Please visit the following webpage for more information and the application for our Young Adult retreat: http://bit.ly/